Thank you for your prayers....my muscles are finally not as sore! I went back to the doctor on Tuesday and he thought it was definitely from the Zetia. He said 70% of his patients have side effects from cholesterol-lowering drugs! It's nice how the pharmaceutical companies report that side effects are "rare" and that only 1-5% experience them! Oh well, at least I know now and I will be taking all natural supplements for my cholesterol here on out.
Thank you for your continued prayers for the sale of our home also. We have had several lookers and someone looked at it today and loved it. Only one of the spouses was able to see it today, but they both plan to see it together on Saturday, Dec 1st. Please pray for a contract soon. Thanks!
My new job starts Monday. Prayers for safety and a good week will be appreciated. I will actually be in St. Louis Monday through Weds for training.
More later....hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment