Saturday night on our way to eat dinner Jason almost ran over the little puppy pictured above. Jason thought it was a paper bag blowing around! We looked back and saw 3 other cars dodge to miss it. This little puppy has some extra lives or something! So we felt bad for the little puppy, went back to see if he had a collar on him and when we found that he did not we decided to take him home.
We placed an ad in the local paper, in hopes that his owners will call and identify him. He's a cute puppy, but we already have Fletcher and we really don't need another pooch. So we're praying he has owners and that we'll hear from them soon.
Well...I should say, I am praying we find his owners. Jason and the kids want to keep him. If we didn't have Fletcher already, I would be more open to keeping him, but 1 pooch is enough for this family. :)
Please pray we find "Buster's" family. Our "Found Puppy" ad was in the paper today, but I haven't received any calls yet.
Other news from our house is it's snowing outside and cold. The kids got out of school early today; all the other area schools had the entire day off. The kids had fun playing in the snow after school today. Fletcher and Buster followed them out for a bit, but Buster came in right away. So I guess it's a good thing we brought "Buster" home with us. He starts shivering right when he walks out the door to go potty. I don't think he would last long in this weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment